A Comprehensive Digital Marketing Planning Guide
Learn and master the concepts of Internet Marketing & Digital Marketing.
This guide will teach you everything you need to know about Digital Marketing and step by step planning. Make sure you go through the list of tools will help you devise an effective digital marketing and SEO strategy. You can use this guide to create a Digital Marketing Plan from the ground up, step-by-step.
Digital marketing is helping numerous companies in winning new customers via online advertising and interactive digital touchpoints.
Various methods are being used so that the attention of the prospective customer is aroused.
The aim of any successful digital marketing campaign is to build trust and commitment online through strategic positioning, social media marketing, search engine optimization and content marketing. An important aspect is creation of high-quality content which is distributed through inbound marketing in a need-oriented manner.
I will skip the theory in most parts of the Guide, this article is about DIGITAL MARKETING ACTION! This means I will be covering 'action-oriented' steps that will help you start your Digital Marketing Campaign and Digital Marketing Plan quickly and with the correct sequential approach.
So what are you waiting for? Grab you cup of coffee and let's begin!
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- KEYWORD RESEARCH AND RELEVANCY
- Focus on Target Keyword Phrase
- Organize Your Research
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Research: Google
- Keyword Density
- Keyword Mapping
- Keyword Mapping: Keyword Parameters Page
- Keyword Mapping: Content Building / Re-building
- Keyword Mapping: On Page Elements
- Keyword Mapping: Off Page Elements
- Keyword Mapping: SEO Codes
- Keyword Mapping: Page Title Tag
- Keyword Mapping: Header Tag
- Keyword Mapping: Description Tag
- Keyword Mapping: Alt Tag
- LINK BUILDING: LINK POPULARITY
- FINDING AN SEO PROVIDER
- WEB DEVELOPMENT BEST PRACTICES
- CONTENT MARKETING
- Customer Questions
- 5 strategies to add Real Reason To Believe
- Web Developers can not read your mind.
- Social Media Marketing
- WEB ANALYTICS
1. What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing covers all activities that related to targeting potential and existing customers on various electronic devices such as Desktops, Laptops, Smartphones, and Tablets.
Digital marketing is not a single activity. A typical campaign involves many techniques, applications, technologies and platforms such as websites, email, apps, and social networks. Many organizations combine traditional and digital marketing tools.
2. What is the difference between Digital Marketing and SEO?
There is no need to get confused by these terms. Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Online Marketing are all part of Digital Marketing and they should never be looked at in isolation.
Always remember that its about building trust about your brand. This thinking will never let you down while making your online strategy.
3. Different People, Different Needs
Content targeting is an integral part of Digital Marketing. You cannot use the same content everywhere. It has to tailored as per the channel and it's audience. This is covered in detail in the Content Marketing Section.
4. The Four Elements
These four elements form the four pillars to a digital marketing strategy:
- Capture attention of prospective and existing customers.
- Generate Leads.
- Convert Leads to Customers.
- Convert customers to brand loyal advocates by building trust.
Goals of Digital Marketing
As is true with any activity, its best to have clear goals in mind before you begin. A solid online marketing strategy is backed by the following goals:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Relevant Content
- Call to Action
Search Engine Optimization
1 . What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of aligning a website to meet search engine’s indexing and ranking criterion.
SEO Goal: The website or webpage ranks on the first page of results under a given keyword phrase in a search engine.
2. What optimization is Not:
Optimization is not a “magic bullet” or “one size fits all” there are steps and processes to follow
Optimization is also not a guaranteed sale. – Even if you rank well, your content, call to action, graphics, etc. need to be aligned for that user to become a customer
3. SEO…organic or paid?
- SEO focuses on organic search, not paid search.
- Paid Per Click(PPC) focuses on paid search, not SEO.
This is the first step in the search engine process.
1: This process begins by registering your site with a search engine
2: This will establish the pages you want the search engine to crawl on your site.
3: Go on Google and type your website url in the search box to see what Google is 'indexing'.
5. What We See
6. What Search Engines Sees
7. Indexing checklist
Tips to get your site indexed
1. Creation of a sitemap
2. Create an account at Google Search Console and submit your sitemap to Google.
Make sure your website has 'clean navigation' - this has been covered in detail later.
List of other useful tools for sitemap generation and submission
There are some distinct advantages of creating a Google webmaster account and monitoring it. You can read about them on detail once you are comfortable with the basic concepts of website indexing.
This is the second step of the search engine process after indexing
- Capturing a site begins with a search engine bot or crawler.
- Bot/spider takes a snapshot of your site called “caching”
- Bot/spider takes that snapshot back to the search engine’s database
This is the third step of the search engine process after indexing and capturing. This process includes how each page filters through the algorithm of the specific search engine.
The algorithm is the criteria associated on how the search engine qualifies webpages. The weights associated with that criteria is what makes the search engine unique – Google has different weights associated with their algorithm as opposed to MSN or Yahoo!
All search engines are unique in their own way.
10. Ranking Like a Scorecard
1: You need to associate the weights with your webpage.
2: Consider on page and off page criteria.
11. Components of Ranking:
There are key components to assist in possible better ranking in search engines.
1: Content and Body text
2: SEO tags
12. Components of Ranking: Content
Its important to point out here that these are not hard and fast rules you have to follow. Relevancy of the content and its ability to get the message across is more important than anything else. The last thing you want is unreadable text that is stuffed with keywords or spelling errors.
In relevance to web page content, make sure your webpage includes the following:
1: Amount of text: 350+ words (average)
2: Keyword Placement: Keyword close to the beginning and the end of content
3: Keyword density: 2.5% to 5% per page (average)
4: Text in hyperlinks: Great way to have keyword insertion
5: Spell it out: Watch the amount of fluff but don’t over generalize
13. Components of Ranking: Tags
On page criteria
- Page title
- Body text
- Header tag<h1>
- Anchor text
- Alt Tags
Are you looking for a long term Digital Marketing Agency?
Speak to our Digital Marketing Consultants at +91 - 9899791337 or email us at email@example.com and avail exciting discounts!
Off page criteria:
- Description tag
- Keyword tag
- Inbound links
- Domain name characteristics
- Bounce rate
14. Components of Ranking: Links
Links are another component to the ranking process.
These are the most common types of links:
- Inbound links: from other trusted sources
- Internal links: navigate through your site
- Outbound links: to other sources (like footnotes)
Relevancy is one of the most important factor when it comes to Digital Marketing Strategy or SEO. Since Google search algorithm is moving more and more towards AI, you need to look at the following factors closely:
- Focused message, point and topic.
- Consistency is key in relevancy.
- Page must be easily identified around one keyword or keyword phrase..
16. Relevancy: Activity 1
What do you think is the keyword this landing page is trying to exemplify?
Relevancy: Like a Scorecard
- Criterion: Items you need on your webpage whether on or offline.
- Weights:The numeric values placed on your current status of your webpage.
Weights Associated with the individual Criterion
Keyword Research and Relevancy
Search engine optimization is all about Relevancy!
1. Focus on Target Keyword Phrase
“Think about what the user is going to type.”
Choosing the right keyword phrase to attract the most QUALIFIED PROSPECTS is the single most important step in search marketing.
- Choose customer focused keywords
- Check keyword for search value & competition
- Check if keyword has multiple meanings
- Optimize for a keyword phrase not a keyword
2. Organize Your Research
4. Keyword Research: Google
How to use Google Keyword Tool:
2.) Type the keyword you are targeting
3.) Look at the following:
- Number of searches being done using that word
- Related keywords to that keyword
- Related searches
4.) Copy & paste those results into Microsoft Word or Excel
5.) Determine the amount of competitive web pages for keyword
6.) Go to Google and type that google keyword planner in the search bar
7.) Place the number of competitors for that keyword in the Microsoft Word or Excel document
8.) Refine your search
9.) Choose the words having the most detail in the description
10.) Choose the words with the highest number of searches and the lowest amount of competition
5. Keyword Density
The second step to keyword research includes looking at the keyword density all of your webpages and your competitors.
- Words per page:350+ average (no less than 150)
- Keyword density: 2.5% to 5% average
You can check your webpage’s keyword density at http://webconfs.com
1.) Go to the Keyword Density Tool on http://webconfs.com
2.) Type in your website’s URLs and see what your current keyword density is for every webpage
Put that in your spreadsheet
1.) After finding all of your webpages’ keyword density, then type in 3 to 5 competitor’s URL’s into the tool
These are the competitors you found while searching on Google in the previous part of the keyword research
1.) Looking at your competitors (who are top ranking results in Google) you will see the type of keyword density that will help you begin to rank higher
Results of a keyword density report:
6. Keyword Mapping
Taking the set of targeted keywords and mapping them to their rightful associated web pages.
7. Keyword Mapping: Keyword Parameters Page
After completing the background research the template can be filled in:
8. Keyword Mapping: Content Building / Re-building
1. 350+ words focused on main topic per page
2. Keyword phrase should be 2.5% to 5% density
3. Keyword phrase should be most dense phrase
4. Bold keyword at least once per page
5. Make sure keyword phrase is at top and bottom of page
9. Keyword Mapping: On Page Elements
10. Keyword Mapping: Off Page Elements
11. Keyword Mapping: SEO Codes
1: Page Title
2: Description Tag
3: Header Tags
4: Alt Image Tags
12. Keyword Mapping: Page Title Tag
- The title of the page should be relevant to the target keyword.
- Every webpage in a browser shows the page title.
- It also shows up in search engine results as the bold blue text at the beginning of the listing.
- Page Titles = 80 Characters or less The target keyword or phrase should be at the beginning of the title where it is most relevant and be unique for every page of the webpage.
13. Keyword Mapping: Header Tag
It appears on the actual page and must be bold and larger than the paragraph style text.
It should have the keyword in the header statement. The key here is that the actual text is formatted with a <h1> tag in code
This is sought after search engines as having significant importance.
There should be only 1 <h1> tag on a single web page.
This is usually ignored by most developers and replaced with a useless graphic.
14. Keyword Mapping: Description Tag
The description tag is a synopsis of the page and should reflect the target keyword along with a brief compelling statement.
It is not visible on the page itself but is visible in the search results directly underneath the page title.
Description tag = 150 Characters
15. Keyword Mapping: Alt Tag
- The “Alt” tag (short for alternative text tag) is designed to give graphics and images a text attribute.
- Graphics and images cannot be read by a search engine
- The Alt tag gives a slight improvement by adding a text attribute.
- This should never be a complete substitute when text is recommended.
Link Building: Link Popularity
Inbound Links: Links coming to your site from relevant web sources (votes of relevancy).
- Type of Link: Graphic – Text – Anchor Text
- Link Sources: Trust, Relevancy, Ranking
1. Link Building: Image Link
Image link are commonly used in footer.
2. Link Building: Domain Name Reference
Domain Name Reference has the entire URL listed in the text.
1: Link Building : It is a strategy, not a task.
3. Link Building: Keyword In The Link Plus
Keyword in the link that is in the content/body of the webpage.
4. Link Building: Link Research
Look at top ranking sites and see what Google links they have.
5. Link Building: Link Hubs
Hubs are very important to ranking also:
– Hubs are sites that links in common with one another all from trusted and quality sites
– Having links in common with sites from expert hubs is something (especially Google) is looking for in a link building strategy
6. Link Building: What NOT To Do
Is a list of links on a website that do not relate to any one subject.
Keep in mind that people might look at your back links and might assume you are associated to everyone that links to you.
Someone sends you a link to add to your site and they will do the same for you.
If you are found conducting in link exchanges – Google will rank you so far into the results that you will not even exist – Google may even kick you out of the index
7. Speeding It Up
There is a simple process to registering with search engines that is accepted by Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask.
1. Create an XML site map at http://www.xml-sitemaps.com
2. Upload site map into root directory
3. Add Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
4. Upload verification Code
5. Check Account to see if site map was accepted.
Speeding It Up: Robot.txt
One thing to do while registering with a search engine is to create a Robot.txt file
– The Robot.txt file is the invitation for bots and spiders to crawl your website.
– This file is seen as a type of permission and provides direction for Yahoo!, MSN and Ask to your view your website.
– Create a file in notepad called robots.txt
Speeding It Up: Tools To Check Out
3: Get Listed
4: Google Keyword Search
Speeding It Up: Tools for LOCAL Search
Google determines the top 4 local businesses for a given local search.
– Get listings in all local directories
– Add an hcard to contact page
– Make sure data is normalized
– Get Citations
Finding an SEO provider
If you cannot conduct your SEO in-house then you might need to think about outsourcing this task to a reputable SEO firm
Make sure the firm is ethical and provides quality strategies for your website and never be afraid to ask questions.
1. Finding an SEO provider: What To Beware Of
Get into Google in 7 days or your money back!
If an SEO provider ever mentions any of the following, politely excuse yourself from the meeting and don’t go back because they are trying to scam you:
– Creation of any doorway pages
– Cloaking or Steal thing
– Guarantee for a top place ranking in any search engine
– Know SEO secrets or algorithms
– Percentage of Pay Per Click (PPC) they can arrange for you
– Use Web Position Gold to get results for SEO
2. Finding an SEO provider: Google’s Advice
Google’s Own Advice about Hiring and SEO Firm
If you're thinking about hiring an SEO provider, the earlier the better. A great time to hire is when you're considering a site redesign, or planning to launch a new site.
Some useful questions to ask an SEO include:
– Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
– Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
– Do you have SEO certifications?
– Do you offer any online marketing services to complement your organic search business?
– What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe?
– How often do you optimize the website?
– What's your experience in my industry?
3. Finding an SEO provider: Questions To Ask
- Find out how long the SEO Company has been in business.
- Does the SEO firm or its principals have marketing experience background?
- Do they have long-term satisfied clients? Make sure they prove it with client testimonials and references
- Do they have detailed case studies to show you with verifiable results of search engine positions they've achieved for clients?
- Will they perform an analysis of your competition's websites to understand why the other sites rank highly?
- What will the SEO company base their keyword recommendations on? Keyword research is a necessity to determine relevant, targeted keywords in order for an SEO campaign to succeed.
- What are realistic traffic expectations for your site?
- Does the SEO differentiate between "traffic" and "qualified" traffic?
- Does the SEO Company adhere to search engines’ posted best practices and a strict no-spam policy to avoid your website being penalized, possibly indefinitely, by search engines?
- What methods will the SEO Company use to increase traffic? How many pages will they be optimizing in your website?
Web Development Best Practices
1. Top Ten Technical Tips
1. Keep your content focused on the target keyword phrase.
2. Make sure your content code shows up above line 100.
3. Never nest tables in tables – if possible use DIV tags.
4. In the head section place SEO tags in this order.
- A) Page Title
- B) Description Tag
- C) Keyword Tag
5. Avoid fly out menus or drop down menus avoid java menus.
6. Avoid Using Flash Animation- Avoid unnecessary page widgets.
7. Incorporate target keywords into folders and file names.
8. Balance your text content with your images.
9. Make every page’s code and content relevant to specific keyword targets.
10.Eliminate unnecessary codes by using CSS Cascading Style Sheets
2. Cascading Style Sheets
CSS is designed primarily to enable the separation of document content (written in HTML or a similar markup language) from document presentation, including elements such as the layout, colors, and fonts.
Cascading Style Sheet
Instructions detailing all the Element Positions
Font and Text Colors Etc.
Individual Web Page (HTML?)
<Reference to Cascading Style Sheet>
Instructions detailing the content of the Web Page Etc.
There are many ways to layout the information of a webpage. The following includes ways to layout information:
• Div Tags
• Static HTML
• Fly-out Menus
• Structural Tables
• Dynamically Generated Content
3. Search Engines Like
Quality unique text and content
High quality inbound links
Ordered file structure
Cross linking of internal pages
Updated/relevant/fresh content 301 Redirects
Search Engines Like 301 Redirects
301 Redirect: “Is a method of telling web browsers and search engines that a web page or site has been permanently moved to a new location or platform”
Check your redirects – http://www.webconfs.com/redirect-check.php – Type your URL into here:
4. Search Engines Don’t Like
- Duplicate Content
- Anything to trick search engines
- Pages with limited text/all graphical elements
- Poor coding
- Body content showing up after line 150 in code
- Poorly formatted structure
Search Engines Dislike Duplicate Content
How a search engine determines duplicate content:
Search Engines Dislike Limited Text / All Graphics
Search Engines Dislike Poor File Structure
Folder Directories Should Be Basic (Close To Root Directory)
– Nested folders or too many folders can be interpreted by major engines as being secondary in importance and deemed less relevant.
– The result = lower ranking or no indexing
Capture their attention and taking action!
- Visual Call Outs of Action
- How-to Content
- Testimonials / Success Stories
- Linking Internally
- Value Proposition – Overt Benefits
1. Customer Questions
A: Answer these 3 most important questions that your customers will ask you?
1: Why Should I Care?
2: What’s In It For Me?
3: Why Should I Believe You?
Overt Benefits and RRTB Are Relative
Customers do not easily give up current products or services.
Dramatic Difference is
what is MOST important
to the new customer.
Ask yourself this question - “What makes us great? ”
1: Our Quality
2: Our Service
3: Our People
“What’s in it for the customer."
Did you know: Adding A NUMBER to the benefit of your offering increases odds of success by 52%!
“But my customers are only interested in low price!
How to beat competitors selling for low price?
Low price is specific and numeric.
The only way to BEAT a specific promise of LOW PRICE is with a specific promise of MORE VALUE!
2. 5 strategies to add Real Reason To Believe
Probability of Success
1: Tell the truth
3: Pedigree Data
4: Demo Guarantee
"If for any reason your Craftsman hand tool ever fails to provide complete satisfaction, return it to any Sears store or other Craftsman outlet in the United States for free repair or replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state."
3. Web Developers cannot read your mind.
- Web Developers want to understand your target market.
- Web Developers want to understand your goals.
- Web Developers need to know your budget.
- Web Developers should love your knowledgeable assistance.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing (as I define it) is the process of delivering a marketing message via the most appropriate social communication channels to a targeted audience. Todd Mintz
Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks.
Asking “should we have a Facebook page (or a Twitter account, or a blog)?” is a little like asking, “do we need a hammer?” No one knows unless you tell them what you are trying to build.
Type of Tools
1. Social Media Marketing: The Classifications
2. Social Media: The Players
Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage and search for bookmarks of resources online.
3. Media sharing
Multimedia sharing sites facilitate the storage, sharing, and sometimes creation of audio, images, and video.
Video sharing sites are driving the vast majority of the SEO connected to media sharing.
Media Sharing: Video Benefits
Examples of ranking vs. competition
Video also provides great “multitasking” purposes in marketing.
– Online Content (Web & Email)
– Search Engine Optimization
– Trade Show & Kiosk Presentation
– Lobby Presentations
– DVD Sales Brochure
– Training Manuals & Sales Tools
4. Social Networking
Communities already exist. Instead think about how you can help that community do what it wants to do.
Mark Zuckerberg, Founder and CEO, Facebook
Opinions vary on who can benefit from Facebook. B2C seems to be a natural, but B2Bs question their fit . Either way, the statistics prove out that Facebook is a powerful force in the business world.
LinkedIn was first developed to be a networking site for professionals looking for work and employers looking for new talent. It has since become more generally a business based networking site.
In LinkedIn you can have a personal professional presence, a company presence that your professionals can link to, and you can host groups that members may use to discuss topics of interest to group members.
Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters, informally known as "tweets".
This one-to-many communication medium got its start as a platform for individuals to announce “what they were doing.” However, it has grown up significantly and has also become a communication medium for short bursts of information that are timely in nature.
Facebook is like a dinner party. You’d likely invite your friends, relatives and neighbors. But when you get to know them well enough, you also start inviting those you work with or maybe even do business with. Mixing a little business with pleasure shows you are human and likeable. People appreciate that.
LinkedIn is like a business meeting. Sometimes the meetings are meant to make a deal or find a job, but they are always conducted in a professional manner. Sometimes people from different companies get together to discuss like issues and they call themselves a community of practice. Linked in has those too, they’re called Groups.
Twitter is a lot like an invitation to your dinner party, or a meeting request to your office. It helps people who care about what you are thinking to know what you are thinking. Whether that is. “I’d like to invite you to my dinner party,” or ,”I’m working on a new project, want to help?”
4. Media Sharing: Video Voting
5. Media Sharing: Promotion
1) Embed the video on your web page.
2) Post a link or embed video on Facebook.
3) Use Video as landing page for email marketing campaign.
4) Burn Video for DVD Trade Show Displays, Lobby Presentations, and DVDs
If your clients are tech savvy and tend to come to you through the web with special needs, then Blogging might be the right tool for you.
1. Blogs Marketing
Blogs, if done correctly, generate new keyword phrase content on a regular basis. Search engines LOVE new content.
Blogging is not for everyone. If you sell face to face or over the phone, you will likely not benefit greatly.
“Remarkable social media content and great sales copy are pretty much the same — plain spoken words designed to focus on the needs of the reader, listener, or viewer.” BRIAN CLARK FOUNDER, COPYBLOGGER
2. Blogging: 7 SEO Blogging Rules
1) Use the keyword or keyword phrase (3-5) words, you are targeting at the Beginning of your Title or it is your Title.
2) Use the Keyword phrase you are targeting once in each paragraph or approximately every 100 words.
3) Use the keyword phrase Once in the beginning of your description and again if it can look natural.
4) Use the keyword phrase in your tags along with 2-4 related keyword phrases.
5) Keywords need to be 3-5 or more word phrases related to topic product or company you are focusing on to promote.
6) Keywords need to be researched with tools like Word tracker, Google AdWords tool, Firefox Rank Checker, or other tools with equal options and functions.
7) Tag your blogs with videos that are also keyword titled to same keyword phrases you use in your blog post.
3. Content Syndicating:
Blogging and Content Syndication are a lot like writing a piece for a trade magazine. You know you need to be helpful to the reader and at the same time you are trying to show your expertise to attract customers. But, you have to be careful not to be too blatantly sales focused or the editors will not accept the copy. In this case, the editors just happen to be the clients.
JOE PULIZZI & NEWT BARRETT , AUTHORS OF GET CONTENT, GET CUSTOMERS
Media Sharing is like the mixed tapes you made in high school (OK, CDs for the younger folks). You were trying to show your personality and share your interests with your friends. Sometimes your cool taste in music and your boom box got you some attention. Now you have a different set of interests and your audience has changed, but you’re still trying to convey a message and get noticed.
Bookmarks can be thought of as restaurant recommendations you make to friends or product / service advice you give to a colleague. It is you sharing the knowledge you have gained over time & travels. In this case, “cruising” the web.
"The price of light is less than the cost of darkness." - Arthur C. Nielsen
1: Analytics: Why They Are Important?
Analytics can tell you:
– How many unique visitors came to your site
– How long they stayed and how many pages they read
– It can tell you geographic information about visitors
– How they got to your site
– How effective your content is
– If your site is really driving business
What’s Wrong with using only a Visitor Counter?
– Only counts hits
– What are Hits?
– Hits are not visitors but the number of files accessed
– Hits can be faked
– Refresh Button
– Hits don’t give you enough information to make your site successful.
There are many tools out there but Google Analytics is a totally free program and offers the same basic tools as analytics programs costing thousands of dollar per year.
Google Analytics is :
- Easy to learn
- Easy to Install
- Provides basic and detailed reports expected from any top rated analytics programs
– Data is downloadable into Reports
3. Select Add a New Profile
4. Follow the prompts
5. Copy The Code Provided
6. Paste the following code directly before the closing head tag of each web page. This looks like
7. Wait 24 Hours
8. Log into Google Analytics
Analytics: Google Analytics Tour
Visitors (Not Hits)
1: Page Views
2: Pages Viewed On Average
3: 2 Pages is Average
Analytics: Google Analytics Tour
Top Content Pages
Media Sharing: YouTube Analytics
Web Analytics is powerful tool.
It realizes its power when it is properly integrated in a company's web strategy.
Look for movement caused by:
1: Your on-line actions.
2: Your off-line actions.
3: Market conditions.
4: Competitors moves.
Congratulations on learning the concepts and tools of Digital Marketing. I hope this comprehensive step by step Digital Marketing Guide has helped you in understanding things better. However, this is just a beginning of your online marketing journey.
Once you are comfortable with the techniques and tools discussed above, you can take things to the next level by looking at List Building, Creating Viral campaigns, Mobile App development and Public Relations.
Stay tuned for more updates and useful guides for Digital Marketing, S.E.O and Online Promotion.